Using i4.0 SME Clusters & ACT5 Ecosystem will provide a foundation for financial growth.
- SME Investment costs are reduced as land, Infra, production facilities, warehouses and amenities are provided.
- Employment, Fit out and ongoing operational costs are reduced as support facilities and services are available on site.
- Access to 4.0 Technologies for Resource, Production and inventory management will be available to ensure transparency and accurate records with RGC.
- Access to QSIP reduces VAT exposure on imported materials and new equipment.
- Lost time and costs to process documents, access statutory services are reduced.
- Lost time and cost due to unplanned production shutdowns will be reduced.
- Automatic access to MEF SME Tax Incentives & GDCE exemptions for SME Cluster tenants
- WBID will actively introduce or provide programs which increase productivity, worker skills and or market compliance.
- WBID will actively seek means to purchase production waste for repurposing, recycling or transformation with other companies.