Using an i4.0 SME Cluster & ACT5 Ecosystem will support long-term environmental goals.
Environmental sustainability starts with how to preserve and use natural resources efficiently
- Sustainable Infrastructure is provided such as renewable energy, passive waste water treatment and irrigation systems.
- Sustainable approach to manufacturing will meet FDI and Market compliance requirements.
- Planned Energy Management System (EMS) will balance minimal grid use with maximum renewable sources use.
- SMEs do not invest in environmentally compliant infrastructure but receive benefits and are recognized as compliant.
- On-site waste collection and transformation to fuels & packaging products.
- SME exemption from EIA. WBID prepares and monitors overall Cluster EMP and Environmental Contract with MOE.
- Cluster Seal of Quality Assurance and Compliance with Int’l standards planned to be developed with MISTI & MOC to assure consumers and overseas investors
- Grid Power
- Solar Power*
- 24/7 Backup Power
- Free EV Charging Stations*
- Energy Management System*
- Building Management System
- Public Treated Water Supply
- Industrial / Domestic Waste Collection & Mgmt.
- Wastewater Treatment Plant
- 24/7 Security & Tenant CCTV
- Fire Fighting & Emergency Services
* Implemented if incentives accepted
(all rates are to be confirmed with authorities)
– Electric Grid Power – $0.131/kwh
– Solar Power – $0.076/kwh (tbc)
– Public Water – $0.35/m3 (tbc)
– Waster Water Treatment – $0.26/m3
– Waste Collection – by month or volume
25% – 40% reduction is power costs are expected depending on sector